Here’s the bottom line:
Holding a ministry degree, organizational consulting certification, technology experience, and time spent in both volunteer and professional ministry, I can be pretty valuable to a church, especially one that needs to plan for change and the future.
Here are some of the ways I have worked with churches:
- Interim Periods / Pulpit Supply
- Strategic Planning – What is the church’s history and present story? How should that shape its future story?
- Organizational Effectiveness – Staffing issues, program development, etc.
- Technology – “Our website is a mess. Can you help us?”
- Communications – using technology and storytelling to interpret ministry effectiveness and needs such as stewardship.
Each project is unique, and there is no singular “best” model for engagement. If you have ministry related needs that I might be able to match, feel free to contact me: